The City Business Hub is an innovative business support centre located in the central Twin Spires Complex, Belfast. It provides a diverse range of conferencing and meeting facilities ideal for training events or meetings.
The ethos of the hub is to provide a community sharing facility to foster creativity, networking and build upon knowledge, supporting the local business community.
Managed by Ortus – The Business Development Agency, in conjunction with Belfast City Council, the City Business Hub opened its doors in November 2013 in Belfast City Centre before moving to the Twin Spires Complex in December 2015.
The City Business Hub provides a range of business support services including:
– Large space for meetings, conferences, seminars, networking events and training classes. Free for those wishing to provide complimentary training and at a competitive rate for those offering paid workshops
– Experienced business advisor appointments available to provide impartial advice, guidance and support to local businesses;
– Information and application support for local business programmes;
– Information and signposting service to other business support providers across Belfast;
– On hand assistance with writing business plans for start-up and growth with the Enterprise NI Regional Start Initiative;
– Access to free Wi-Fi;
To book the meeting space, host an event or avail of the business support services please contact email@example.com;
Note: Booking should be made in advance to avoid disappointment;
The hub also runs free business information seminars on a wide range of topics such as: access to finance, start a business, exporting, legislation and human resources. These seminars are free to attend and are advertised in the City Business Hub’s E-zine, published on the website and are posted on the hub’s social media platforms.